Glock Blue Label Program
Glock and The Heritage Guild are proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and place their personal safety at risk every day.
The Heritage Guild is proud to announce that we offer the Glock Blue Label program in all our stores. Those who qualify include:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, and City (Includes retired LE officers with "retired" credentials).
- EMTs, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics.
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with ID (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials).
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) (State Licensed Armed Security Officers).
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card (not for immediate sale of pistol on membership).
Those eligible for the Blue Label program may purchase up to two pistols per year.
GLOCK firearms have developed a reputation for reliability, durability, accuracy, and ease of use, making them the choice for over 65% of law enforcement professionals in the U.S. In fact, many officers and deputies choose to carry GLOCKs off duty as well as on duty.
As a result, GLOCK has decided to support that loyalty by ensuring that those protectors are given a price break when selecting their preferred service, backup, or undercover pistol. For more information, please contact any Heritage Guild location.