Firearms Ranges & Rules
The Heritage Guild of Easton: Indoor Firearms Range
Monday through Wednesday: 10AM - 7PM
Thursday through Friday: 10AM - 8PM
Saturdays: 8AM - 8PM
Sundays: 8AM - 6PM
The Heritage Guild of Easton is conveniently located just off Exit 75 on Route 78. Coming from NJ on Route 78 West, we are off the first exit in PA, just after the toll booths. Click here for directions.
Our climate controlled 15-lane indoor firearms range, 6-lane rifle range, 8-lane tactical range, and archery range are the only modern indoor ranges within a 35-mile radius around Easton, PA. State-of-the-art air quality and filtering system ensures that the air inside the range remains smoke free. Fully air conditioned and heated. Wheelchair accessible. Coffee Lounge. Full-time Range Safety Officers. We carry the area's largest selection of firearms & bows, ammunition & arrows, targets, safety equipment, and accessories.
Come see our collection of over 100 new and historic firearms available for rent! If you always wanted to shoot a historic firearm; can't decide between a Kimber or a Springfield; or simply want to try something different, the Heritage Guild has the firearm to suit your needs. Our sales staff can help you choose the gun or bow that's right for you.
More about The Heritage Guild of Easton Training Academy.
Range Safety Video:
REQUIRED VIEWING AT OUR RANGE IN EASTON, PA. For your preview here:
Firearms Range Policies and Procedures
Basic NRA Firearms Rules for Safe Gun Handling
1. Always treat a firearm as if it is loaded
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to fire
3. Always keep firearms unloaded until ready to use
4. Always keep muzzle pointed down range
5. Always make sure that firearms are in safe operating condition before use
6. Always use the correct ammunition for your firearm
7. Never use alcohol or any kind of drugs before or while shooting
Range Rules to ensure your enjoyment of our facility
1. Obey all commands and instructions from the Range Officer.
2. Approved eye and ear protection is required at all times in the range.
3. All guns must be cased or holstered when not in the shooting port.
4. Only one gun uncased or unholstered at any time. If two people in port, only one shooter at a time. Pass gun by placing it on shooting bench, not hand to hand.
5. No loading or unloading of firearms except on bench in shooting port.
6. Guns must be pointed down range loaded or unloaded, actions open or closed, at all times
7. Line of sight shooting only. No drawing from hip or holster. No trick shooting.
8. Use range approved paper targets only.
9. No rapid fire.
10. Do not shoot at anything other than targets. Anyone observed deliberately shooting at things other than their target (frames, lights etc) will be assessed a $ fee and asked to leave the range.
11. Use the help button to call the range officer for help with any jams, misfires or other questions about your firearm.
12. No retrieval of spent cartridges or anything dropped across the firing line.
13. No eating, drinking or smoking in the range.
14. Children 10 and over may use the range when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the range and store
15. You must be 21 years old to shoot a handgun & 18 years old to shoot a long gun without being accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
16. Proper attire is required. No sandals or open toed shoes, no low necklines or excessively loose clothing or jewelry.
17. Range Officer has the right to eject or refuse anyone access to the range. Failure to follow basic gun safety and the range rules will result in immediate expulsion and suspension of membership.
18. All ammunition is subject to inspection and approval. You must use approved ammunition ONLY. No tracers, steel core, or armor penetrating ammunition. Shotgun shells are limited to buckshot and slug ONLY.
19. All firearms must arrive and leave the range in a case or holster. No uncased or unholstered firearms may leave the port.
20. If a misfire or malfunction occurs, keep the firearm pointed downrange and signal the Range Safety Officer for assistance. DO NOT leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
21. Instruction by Heritage Guild Staff ONLY.
*Heritage Guild advises that pregnant women should NOT use the range*