Handgun Cleaning Seminars:
Semi-Automatic and Revolvers
$20 per person
Have you recently purchased a firearm? Need some instruction on how to properly disassemble and clean it? During our gun cleaning seminar, we will discuss how to safely and properly disassemble and maintain your firearm. We will show you areas to inspect, clean, and properly lubricate.
The first hour will primarily focus on parts of the firearm to properly clean and lubricate. We'll explain each part of the firearm, how to take it apart and properly re-assemble it, and then how to do a proper function check to ensure the firearm is still in working order.
In the second hour, we will open up the floor to you for a hands on Q&A. Bring your own firearm along and we will show you gun cleaning specifics with your gun, what to be aware of, and inspect your handgun for broken/worn parts inside your gun.
Register for one of our sessions at any of our three locations.
- Sunday, January 29th, 10AM-1PM
- Sunday, April 23rd, 10AM-1PM
- Sunday, July 23rd, 10AM-1PM
- Sunday, October 22nd, 10AM-1PM
- Thursday, March 9th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, June 8th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, September 14th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, December 14th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, February 9th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, August 10th, 5PM-8PM
- Thursday, November 9th, 5PM-8PM
PLEASE NOTE: There are special instructions for bringing your own firearm to this seminar which can be found on the registration page for the course. No live ammunition is allowed in the classroom! Please bring any specialty or necessary tools to disassemble or for reassembly, if needed.
View the other NEW Training Courses