Heritage Guild Intermediate Pistol: $100.00
2 hours.....1 hour classroom, 1 hour range
Who is this course for?
So you've finished NRA Basic Pistol or Handgun Core Fundamentals... You know the fundamentals, but you're ready for a higher level of gun handling and shooting technique? This course is designed for the student who has completed a basic course or understands the basics and fundamentals of shooting and is looking to take their shooting skills to the next level.
What can you expect?
Students will learn in detail how to quickly bring their handgun into action as well as correct any malfunctions with their chosen handgun or ammunition.
Students will learn how to properly handle their handgun under stress with a strong focus on accuracy and the mechanics of the firearm. This is an excellent course to build upon the lessons of NRA Basic Pistol or Handgun Core Fundamentals and make the student more comfortable and ready for more advanced shooting.
There are no perquisites for this class, but students are encouraged to have fired their chosen handgun and be comfortable with it prior to attending this class.
What materials will you be provided?
- Each student will receive a handbook.
- Heritage Guild completion certificate.
The Course Outline:
- Sight Alignment / Sight Picture Techniques
- Improved Stance / Grip
- Emergency Reloads
- Immediate Action Drills
- Malfunction Clearing (1, 2, and 3)
- Target Transitions
- Proper Shot Placement and Grouping
- This class consists of one hour classroom time and one hour range time.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own handguns, but rental guns are available.
- Please bring three magazines (pistol) or two speedloaders (revolver) with 100 rounds of ammunition for your gun.