New Shooters Orientation
(NSSF First Shots Program)
10AM - 12PM
We have partnered with the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) to offer a program that is truly ideal for the new shooter! We find the biggest challenge for new shooters is determining how and where to begin. Our First Shots courses make getting started in the shooting sports very easy - and, best of all, it's FREE.* By taking the First Shots seminar, you'll receive:
- An educational introduction to the safe and recreational use of firearms.
- A clear understanding of the local requirements for owning and purchasing a firearm.
- Individual and group training.
- A rundown of shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest.
- A chance to give shooting a try!
- Sunday, March 26th, 2017
- Sunday, June 25th, 2017
- Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Sunday, December 17th, 2017
*Registration for this course is $20 which will be refunded to each participant at the conclusion of the course in either a one hour range pass or $20 credit towards another training course.
View the other NEW Training Courses