Multi-State Pistol Permit Class: $130.38
4 hours.....classroom only
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for the person looking to acquire a concealed carry permit for up to 36 states. Once completed, this course will allow you to carry a concealed firearm in Utah and up to 35 additional states. This is a non-firing course, classroom instruction, and demonstration only.
What materials will you be provided?
- Student's photograph will be taken and provided, as well as the necessary paperwork to submit.
- Detailed instructions will be provided as to how you may submit your application to the state of Utah.
- Students will be fingerprinted at the conclusion of the course.
The Course Outline:
- Primary causes of firearm related accidents
- Elements of gun safety and basic gun safety rules / range rules
- Handgun parts and their operation, as well as ammunition types and components
- Tips for care and storage of your firearms and ammunition
- Fundamentals of shooting a handgun
- Isosceles stance
- Weaver stance
- Modified Isosceles stance
- Malfunctions and how to handle them
- Holster draw
- Utah Criminal and Traffic code
- Weapons and Uniform Firearms Laws
- Concealed firearm legal definitions, Justification of Force, and Vehicle carry