Women Only Handgun 101: $65.00
2 hours.....1 hour, 15 minutes classroom; 45 minutes range
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for women who are beginner students looking tofamiliarize themselves with the bare essentials of properly handling,transporting, storing and shooting a handgun.
What can you expect?
Ammunition, Firearms, Range Time, Eye and Ear Protection are includedfor all women. Students must use Heritage Guild firearms for thiscourse. Students will fire the following:
- .22LR revolver
- .22LR semi-auto pistol
Download our rental catalog to see a list of specific handguns that are available for students of this course. (Please note that only those handguns that fit the criteria specified above will be available for students of this course.)
Heritage has some of the best firearm trainers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Let our NRA certified instructors enhance your firearm shooting experience in this Handgun Training Course for Women.
What materials will you be provided?
- Completion certificate. (Heritage Certificate)
The Course Outline:
- 3 fundamental firearm safety rules
- Revolver parts and operation
- Semi-auto pistol parts and operation
- How to choose the correct ammunition for your firearm
- Five shooting fundamentals
- Common shooter mistakes
- Range specific rules
- Requirements for transport and purchase in NJ and PA